Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

With Love Canvas Recap


Thank you to everyone who came to my debuted show as a Guest Designer for Limor Webber Designs on Ustream. I had a great time meeting so many new friends!  I thank Limor for the opportunity.

We created this canvas filled with lots of YUMMY texture.




If you missed the show, you can access the recording from Limor's Ustream: 



In this tutorial  I featured the new stamps designed by Limor Webber and manufactured by IndigoBlu.  These stamps are selling out World Wide!  I'm so happy and excited for Limor's success.









Here are a list of supplies:

For the chipboard butterfly, I used a chipboard mini album that I had in my stash.  However, if you don't have one, I'm including a pattern here for you to download and use as a template for cutting the butterfly out of Med. Weight chipboard.   I don't recommend recycled packaging as you will see both sides of the butterfly and you don't want the printing visible through the painted layers. Here is the butterfly.  Please print at 100% so that the size is accurate (click the image below to see the full size).

Thanks for stopping in today. If you decided to create this canvas, I hope you share it with me on Facebook! 

Tonya 




1 comment:

  1. Tonya,
    I did miss the live feed, but I will be sure to catch the recorded version shortly - the canvas is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion