Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sunflower Water Color Card Tutorial




WOW it seems like forever since I was here on my sweet blog.  I'm sorry for my absence.  I have been taking a much needed vacation/road trip and taking my Son to college.   While doing all this traveling, I decided to pack a little kit for doing a little watercoloring in the card. 


I pre-cut some card panels to 3 3/4" x 5"  this will allow for a double mat. 



Then I took along a few watercolor pencils, a hard surface to write on (a book works great), some doodle pens, 6 inch ruler and a few waterbrushes.  Doodling really does help the time pass on these long trips, and when you are done, you have a beautiful card front! 


Here is the front and inside of the card.  


Here is a process video showing how I created them, and sharing with you this simple technique for doodling out a beautiful card.



Doesn't that look super simple?  I know you can do it.  If you try it out, please be sure to share it with me.  #FollowingTonyaGibbs in Twitter and Instagram so that I can find them, or tag me in Facebook.  I love seeing what you create! 

DON'T FORGET -  Our next Ustream is set for Monday, September 7, at 8:30 p.m. EST 

Thanks for stopping in today, 

Tonya


General Supplies
  • Watercolor Pencils  - I used Artist General Kimberly Pencils  and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
  • Georgia Pacific 110lb white cardstock
  • Waterbrush
  • Uniball 207 Impact Pen
  • Yellow Cardstock
  • Liquitex Bright Gold Iridescent Ink
  • Scotch ATG Tape
  • Foam Adhesive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion