Follow Me...

       
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Prima Bloom Birds - Live Tutorial Follow Up


Thank you to everyone who came to watch the show live yesterday.  We experienced some problems with a blurry video so for those of you who stuck it out - THANK YOU!   I did however, find the wisdom to record from a separate source, so I do have the entire show in FULL detail YAY! 


Here is the finished watercolor from yesterday's class.  Isn't this little guy JUST Darling? 


Here are the little bird stamps.  They are available for purchase here! 

To color up my birds, I used this little guy for inspiration: 

These are the colors of Distress Markers that I used to color the card: 


Here are samples of some of the other cards I have created using these stamps: 





If you missed the tutorial live, or just wanted a clearer view of the tutorial, here is the recording: 




Thank you again for your patience, for the ones that came to the show live!   This was my first time broadcasting from YouTube, and clearly I have to figure out the encoder software.  

Our next broadcast is set for December 7, 2015.  Stay tuned for details and venue information.  If I can figure out the Kinks on the YouTube, I think everyone enjoyed that environment better.  If not, then we may move back to Ustream.   I'll let you guys know later in the week! 

Thank you so much again for being the bestest subbies every!  


Tonya 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update, Tonya - I will watch your video. I didn't catch the class - I didn't get an alert!
    Glad you had success on YouTube.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing things you create using my tutorials or project shares. Please use the following handles/tags in social media to insure that I get to see your creations:

INSTAGRAM: #FollowingTonyaGibbs    |   TWITTER:  @gibbst    #FollowingTonyaGibbs   |      FACEBOOK:Tag  Tonya Gibbs   #FollowingTonyaGibbs

I Design for:

    http://www.yvonneblair.com

Guest Artist: Click icon to see post!

http://www.teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/2013/10/family-stories-layout-and-video-by.html#comment-form   http://canvascorp.com/2013/03/21/easter-treat-baskets/


Past Teams

http://www.die-namites.com/     marion